eCigs and eJuice
eCigs and eJuice
One of the most advanced personal vaporizers on the market is the Sigelei V5 Zmax.
- Gold Mod
- Cellphone charger adapter.
- LCD screen
- 9 function menu
- One button operation
- Variable Voltage
3.0v-6v in 0.1v increments
3.0w-15.0w in 0.5 increments
- oHm Meter
- Po&Vo modes
Po mode to show working power
Vo mode to show working voltage
- RMS & Mean functions
- Ability to remove and change batteries.
- Displays Low resistance and Low voltage
- Uses 18650,18500 or 18350 batteries
- Has a standard 510 connection.
- Ability to charge mobile devides (connection not included)
- Made of 304 Stainless Steel
- Weight 163g
- Charge mobile phone3.0 to 6.0 Volt variable voltage (VV)
- 3.0 to 15.0 Watt variable voltage (VW)
- Resistance check
- Battery status
- RMS&MEAN Voltage
- Smoking time check
- Current display
- Output voltage display
How to operate the Sigelei Zmax V5
- Press the button 5 times continuously to turn on/off the V5.
- Press the button 3 times to browse the menu when the screen has shut down.
- Choose the menu and wait 2 seconds to enter it; then set the item and wait for 2 seconds to save your setting.
- If there is no operation in 2 seconds, you will exit the menu automatically.
Sigelei V5 Menu
The menu has 9 different functions:
- OUT ON/OFF
Disabling the button. Sigelei Zmax device can be disabled to prevent from accidental firing by selecting ‘OUT OFF’. When ‘OUT ON’ is selected then the device will work normally and atomizer will fire.Increase voltage/wattage
- Voltage Up
To increase the Voltage from 3.0V to 6.0V in 0.1 Volt increments, or power from 3.0W to 15.0W in 0.5 Watt increments.
*Select Voltage or Wattage setting in menu 7.
- Voltage Down
To reduce the Voltage from 6.0V to 3.0V in 0.1 Volt decrements, or power from 15.0W to 3.0W in 0.5 Watt decrements.
Select Voltage or Wattage setting in menu 7.
- Battery Voltage
Battery level indicator
To check the battery voltage. A fully charged battery will have 4.2V. We recommend charging the battery when it falls to 3.3V. Zmax will switch off automatically when the battery level reaches 3.1V.
- LCD Display
Information to display
To select what the display shows you while the button is pressed:
Voltage: to display the output voltage
Time: to display the time of each puff
Resistance: to display the resistance of atomizer
Current: to display the working current
- LCD On/Off
Switch LCD on/off (ability to turn off the menu so that nothing is displayed when you vape.
When ‘ON’ is selected, the LCD will display your settings when the button is pressed. When ‘OFF’ is selected, the LCD will not display your settings when the button is pressed.
- Power Voltage
Select VV or VW
To choose between variable voltage and variable wattage.
- RMS & MEAN
Select RMS or MEAN voltage.
- Mobile Power
To charge your cellphone (connector not sold with this kit)
Connect the mobile phone with the ZMAX V5 with a USB charger. Choose ‘Mobile OUT ON’, press for 10 seconds and it will charge the mobile In this period, the LCD will show ‘Warning!’ and ‘No smoking’.
To stop charging, press for another 10 seconds and separate the mobile and ZMAX V5.
Please make sure you have set Mobile Out OFF after charging. Only in this mode can you smoke.
*Only when using one battery can you charge the phone.
1. Clean the 510 threads after using to prevent build up and/or corrosion.
2. Do not reverse the battery in the tube.
3. Turn off ZMAX when not using.
4. Do not use protected batteries.
5. Had better not put Zmax in your pocket. A hanger or holster is recommended.